Looking out on the quay toward the horizon: that’s our beach.
We like to think of our facilities as your home for the summer. That’s why we furnished it, enhanced with Versilia canopies, comfortable mattresses and lots of space between one umbrella and the next to give you the greatest privacy.
Relaxation, convenience and privacy.
All our umbrellas have a distance of more than 4.5 metres between them. This is an exceptional choice that makes us, with the exception of the hotels, the private facilities that guarantee the greatest space to clients.
- Umbrella + 2 loungers (row 11–23): €850
- Umbrella + 2 loungers (row 11–23, public beach side): €900
- Umbrella + 2 loungers (row 4–10): €950
- Umbrella + 2 loungers (row 3): €1,150
- Umbrella + 2 loungers (row 2): €1,230
- Umbrella + 2 loungers (row 1): €1,400
- Canopies (28 m² exclusive, 6 m² covered): €1,900 *
*The cost of the canopies is proportional to that of two umbrellas in the same band.
- Open for more than 7 months
- Free Wi-Fi over the whole area
- Free lukewarm showers
- High-brightness HD TV
- Sky sport HD + Football + Moto GP + F1 + Olympics ‘16 + Euro ‘16
- Pilates lessons
- 3 playgrounds
- Kids’ entertainment + play area
- Balls and racquets
- Live evenings and events
- Kitchen open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and 4 services: breakfast, lunch, tapas and dinner
- Exceptional distance between umbrellas parallel to the sea
- Loungers on the shore
- Versilia canopies
- Mattresses for loungers
- SUP hire and lessons
- Beach Tennis lessons
- Shiatsu massage
- Hot showers
- Secure locker
Our beach fitness courses:
Power Yoga (on the ground)
By the sea, the air becomes different: the energy of the water washing up onto the beach enlivens us, makes us more open to engaging with our bodies. At Maré we practise yoga on the ground, mindful of the importance of where we are. We aim to align mind and body to derive the greatest benefit from sun, beach and air.
[FREE FOR SEASONAL CLIENTS]
Monday and Wednesday | 6–7 p.m.
Valentina 347 115 7160
Yoga allows us to achieve a state and sensation of well-being: the physical exercises activate the muscles and various structures of the body. The static nature of the positions allows us to feel the depth of breathing and movements. If, in addition to this, it is practised on a SUP board, it becomes not just a physical activity but a genuine therapy for body and mind.
Monday and Wednesday | 7.15–8.15 p.m.
Valentina 347 115 7160
A fusion of Functional Training and SUP boards for a workout that, thanks to the combination of these two elements, becomes complete and fun. The water completely stimulates every physiological quality without forgetting the more playful and fun side: being at sea, kissed by the salt and sun.
Tuesday and Thursday | 9.30–10.30 a.m.
Giacomo 345 979 2259
Stay informed about our activities